Blog Archive

Monday, July 1, 2013

InstaJune

tee from Iggy Concept Store/ vintage skirt
 Let's start this July with a small recap of my June on instagram since I haven't been really active on the blog the past month. I'm not shutting it down as some of you have asked, I'm just taking a small break and trying to focus on my exams. I'll be back pretty soon with new stuff, and until then you can follow me on instaprofile @elleadorestyle, since I'm posting new outfits and bits almost every day. I hope you're enjoying summer! :)
Zara leather shorts and sandals/ vintage blouse
crop top and skirt from Iggy Concept Store
 
Topshop blouse/ vintage shorts/ Zara sandals/ Romwe bag

11 comments:

  1. Odlične kombinacije,pogotovo ova bijela...

    ReplyDelete
  2. super mi je ova haljinica iz Iggyja :)
    i sve su slike lipe :)
    Pozdrav :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prekrasne slike, jedva cekam da krenes opet s svakodnevnim postanjem

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi,di si kupila naočale koje su na drugoj slici, na majici volim zagreb?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your outfits!

    www.L-adore.blogspot.com
    www.L-adore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Svidja mi se tvoj stil, super si!
    sunmoonstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete